Earn Free Stuff!

TV 45 Interview

Watch My Interview
2nd on the program about 14 mins. in.

Subscribe Now

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Back with new site, new name

Welcome to the new blog site simply called, "I Love a Bargain."  I had some trouble with the site host which I still cannot understand, and lost my previous url address, so please, bear with me as I rebuild and try to outdo my previous efforts.

My focus is always to save you money in groceries, home goods and entertainment.  Sign up as a follower to get up-to-date bargain information.

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience of this past week as I received inquiries from some of you who couldn't locate my site.

Here's to new beginnings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Look for...

Printable Coupons

Get the Scoop

Get updates from ILaB