Earn Free Stuff!

TV 45 Interview

Watch My Interview
2nd on the program about 14 mins. in.

Subscribe Now

Friday, May 21, 2010

Special Savings @ Coldwater Creek

I received three recent emails from Coldwater Creek and wanted to pass on the savings to you.  First, a printable coupon that can be used in-store or online with code for $25 off $50 purchase.  Click to print the money-saving coupon HERE.

Second, $30 off $100 (not quite as good) with online code only AFLA419.


Third, a 48-hour sale online only where you can get 40% off everything with the code WHH5711, valid through 5/22 only!

Don't know if you can combine the codes for additional savings, however, I do know that in shopping through EBATES, you always earn a rebate over and above your savings.  I have money in my EBATES account simply by signing up and using their site as a portal to get to the online stores.  If you're interested in signing up (no cost, no obligation whatsoever) read my post  HERE  and get started today.

Shop smart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Look for...

Printable Coupons

Get the Scoop

Get updates from ILaB