Earn Free Stuff!

TV 45 Interview

Watch My Interview
2nd on the program about 14 mins. in.

Subscribe Now

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Scrubbing Bubbles/Olay deals

If you are a coupon cutter, you can probably match the Target deals I got today—these items cost me $13.79 (about the price of the t-shirt before clearance) and I earned a $5 Target gift card to use next time.
4 - Scrubbing bubbles daily shower cleaner on sale for $6.99 ($27.96)
used four $5 off MQ (-$20)
final cost for four  $7.96
earned $5 gift card using coupon for $5 Target giftcard wyb four Scrubbing Bubbles products

2 - Olay Total Effects body wash reg. $7.99 on sale for $4.79 ($9.58)
used two $4 MQ off any Total Effects body wash (-$8)
used two MQ get free Ivory body wash or soap wyb Olay body wash (20 free bars, value $7)
final cost for 2 body washes and 20 bars of soap $1.58!






At CVS I am still finding makeup clearance, although this was not the store I usually frequent.  Each of the items below had a GREEN sticker on it for 75% off making the 8 makeup items (retail value $70) less than $10 total after I used a $1 MQ on each; the two Nivea lip balms were 50% off and I used a B1G1 free MQ making them 75 cents each.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Look for...

Printable Coupons

Get the Scoop

Get updates from ILaB