Earn Free Stuff!

TV 45 Interview

Watch My Interview
2nd on the program about 14 mins. in.

Subscribe Now

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

$150 for $36 at Publix

It's been a while since I posted a photo to brag about, and I probably shouldn't have today because the sale I was working with is over tonight so I cannot direct you to get the same savings.  Maybe you will be encouraged when I post the deals for the new sale beginning tomorrow...
Combining sale prices with coupons, I was able to get everything in the photo for $36.  Some of the best deals:

2 Hormel meat loaf entrees $6 (each feeds 3-4 people)
1 fire-baked pizza $3
8-pack Publix frozen burgers $5
6 cartons Starbucks ice cream $3 total
4 Right Guard deodorants - free!
Air Wick i-motion fresheners $1.98/2
2 Campbells Select Harvest soups $1.40
2 bags Dove silk chocolates $2
2 Kens marinades 79 cents

Shop smart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Look for...

Printable Coupons

Get the Scoop

Get updates from ILaB