Earn Free Stuff!

TV 45 Interview

Watch My Interview
2nd on the program about 14 mins. in.

Subscribe Now

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back with more SAVINGS!

Yikes! I cannot believe I went a week without posting, but I was otherwise engaged in a project that kept me away from the computer and the stores.  Here are a few things I wanted to mention:

Get your hands on some newspapers today, because there is another $10 off $20 from Kohls good for ten days.  A few weeks ago, I made some fabulous purchases from clearance in housewares and clothing in preparation for my college-bound son with several of these coupons.  There's more... a 15% off printable coupon that can be used together with the $$$ off coupons, per the cashier I spoke with, the $10 is taken off the top, then 15% is applied to the remainder.  Get your printable coupon here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Look for...

Printable Coupons

Get the Scoop

Get updates from ILaB