Earn Free Stuff!

TV 45 Interview

Watch My Interview
2nd on the program about 14 mins. in.

Subscribe Now

Thursday, August 19, 2010

CVS Deals for this week

People don't believe me sometimes when I talk about getting free or nearly free items, so I wanted to give some examples from CVS this week. I was using $9 in EB's earned a few weeks ago, so my out of pocket spending was less than $2 and I earned $2 in EB's.


Right Guard and Dry Idea deodorants are B1G1 free in the ad
last month there was a B1G1 coupon in sunday insert (I have six of them)
when combined with the store savings, they are free (not $3.99-$4.99 apiece)
I will get twelve free this week during the sale...

Purex laundry detergent (3-in-1 sheets) $5.99
use $3 MQ from sunday insert
pay $2.99
get $2 in Extra Bucks

Zegerid OTC 14 ct. $9.99
use $3 MQ from sunday insert
pay $6.99
get $7 in Extra Bucks

Blink Tears $7.99
use $1 MQ from sunday insert
pay $6.99
get $7.99 in Extra Bucks

I also picked up 16 toothbrushes today for a total cost of $3.50 finding GUM brand and Reach 4-packs on 75% off clearance (in the oral section) using MQ's on each.

Remember two thingsask for a raincheck if your store is out of the item from the ad and you will get the sale price and EB's whenever they are restocked, even if it's next month; and you can make more than one transaction, using EB's earned in one to pay for the item in the next.

Shop smart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Look for...

Printable Coupons

Get the Scoop

Get updates from ILaB