Earn Free Stuff!

TV 45 Interview

Watch My Interview
2nd on the program about 14 mins. in.

Subscribe Now

Sunday, April 18, 2010

C9 Champion Sports/Workout Clothing



In the last few days, I was able to pick up three of these items on 75% off or more clearance at Target.  A few weeks ago I found hang tag coupons on Tide laundry detergent that had $1.50 off any size detergent and $2.50 off any C9 clothing by Champion.  These were Target store coupons, so I grabbed a few and waited for the items to go on sale.


I used the detergent coupon stacked with a manufacturer Q for a total of $2.50 off Tide when it was on sale for $4.99 at Publix last week, making it only $2.49.

I've watched the Champion brand clothing on clearance go down, and decided to purchase a few things I can wear while walking when it's pretty hot out here.  Here's what I found:

Cropped workout pants were $19, marked down to $4.74
Sports bra top was $15, marked down to 3.75
Sleeveless tee was $8, marked down to 1.99
I used three $2.50 coupons, making the final cost for $42 retail just $3!

You can do it too, since I checked the laundry detergent aisle and found more of the coupons only yesterday when I was out of town for the day and shopping at a different Target than I usually do.

Shop smart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Look for...

Printable Coupons

Get the Scoop

Get updates from ILaB