Earn Free Stuff!

TV 45 Interview

Watch My Interview
2nd on the program about 14 mins. in.

Subscribe Now

Friday, April 23, 2010

Penney's online savings codes & EBATES

JC Penney's shoppers can get some great deals this weekend:

Join their rewards program online, you'll earn $10 if you spend $50.
You can use the discount code 4BESTMOM at checkout to get $10 any purchase of $10 or more.
If your order is $49 or more, use the code 49LPOTS for free shipping as well.  Thanks Anna!
Go HERE for details and to begin shopping.


I wouldn't mention it if I didn't think it would benefit you—I'm a new member of:
Ebates
Now is the time to sign up for EBATES, especially if you are going to take advantage of the deals I just mentioned.  Sign up for free and earn dollars every time you buy.  There are hundreds of retailers associated with EBATES like Target, Penney's, Kohls, etc.  


When you're ready to buy, simply sign in through your EBATES page, choose the vendor and you will be offered an automatic % rebate into your account and sometimes coupons and shipping codes, too.


Last week I ordered contacts for 40% less than what we paid at Walmart and now have $4 in my EBATES account.  I encourage you to investigate HERE and see for yourself.  You have nothing to lose and money to gain!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Look for...

Printable Coupons

Get the Scoop

Get updates from ILaB