Earn Free Stuff!

TV 45 Interview

Watch My Interview
2nd on the program about 14 mins. in.

Subscribe Now

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Drugstore Deals & Target

A few deals and match-ups for this week:
At CVS when I scanned my Extra Care card I got a coupon for $4 off any Carefree purchase.  I stacked that with a buy one get a 22-count liners for free, paying just 19 cents for both packages.
I had 2 store coupons from previous scans for $1 off any CVS paper product.  The tissues were on sale for 99 cents, so I got both for free.
Therma Care wraps were $2.49, get $2.49 in Extra Bucks
Gatorade were 77 cents each and I used a hang-tag coupon for buy 3 get 1 free
NYC makeup was B1G1 and I had a $5 off $10 NYC purchase from All You Magazine; eight items for $5
Advil 50 count was on sale for $3.99 minus $2 manufacturer coupon earning $1 in Extra Bucks

After coupons and extra bucks I spent $3.85 and got back $3.49 in EB's

For me there weren't a lot of great deals to draw me into the store this week, but I got a few:


Bought two extra newspapers here (and one at CVS that was included in my spending total).

In-flyer coupon for Scotch-Brite sponges 3-pack B1G1 free or 2/$3.99
used two $1 off printable no longer available (there is a 75 cents M Q out there)
final cost $1.99 for both packages


Colgate Total on sale for $2.99, get $2 in Register Rewards
used $1 off manufacturer coupon
final cost free after RR's


New U by Kotex on sale for $3.49, get $2 in Register Rewards
used $1 off any U product from newspaper insert
final cost 49 cents after RR's


Spent $5.35, got back $4 in RR's






At Target, I got another free t-shirt (see my previous post about Champion C9 clothing).
Ziploc bags were on sale for 2.27 (got 4)
used two B1G1 mq's
final cost $1.14 per box


Wishbone dressings on clearance for $1.35
used $1.25/2 mq
used 50/1 store coupon from Target home mailer
final cost 55 cents each (also I have a mail-in-rebate for $2 off beef/chicken wyb 2 Wishbone dressings from a tear pad in the grocery store.  I grab these and hold on until the qualifying items go on sale).

Satin Care shave cream travel size 99 cents each
used three 55 cents coupons on any size
final cost 44 cents a can

Shop smart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Look for...

Printable Coupons

Get the Scoop

Get updates from ILaB