Earn Free Stuff!

TV 45 Interview

Watch My Interview
2nd on the program about 14 mins. in.

Subscribe Now

Monday, June 21, 2010

CVS Deals for this week

Scan your card at CVS every time you go in the store! I got a coupon for $4 off $20 purchase which I used today, and I had two store coupons I had been saving, for $2 off any Dove purchase or a free Dove bar.  I didn't want to spend $4 on a bag of candy, so I opted for the bars, however,  the cashier gave me the full $2 on each coupon!  How's that for saving? 

Colgate Total toothpaste, various types on sale for $2.99, limit 2
use $1 MQ on each
final cost 1.99 each
earned $2 Extra Bucks on each

CVS brand pain reliever, 50 count or various types on sale for $3.99
earned $3 Extra Bucks

Again I found several makeup items in Rimmel and L'Oreal that were on sale for 75% off, making each less than $2.  I had a $1 coupon for each of the three items I purchased for a total of $2.73, saving more than $20 on the retail cost.

I put the $4 coupon from the printer to good use buying CVS brand batteries, buy one 4-pack AA's for $3.99 and get a second one free.

Also free after EB's, Power Bar Sure & Simple, pay 99 cents get $1 EB.

Free acid reducer product plus $1 EB offer:

  1. Purchase Zegerid OTC 14-count for $9.99
  2. use $4 MQ from Smart Source insert 6/20
  3. send in mail-in-rebate form (same insert) for purchase price less coupon $5.99
  4. Earn $1 Extra Buck

Your cost will be $5.99, rebate will be $5.99, you will earn $1 in EB's

My spending ended up being $6.86 and my savings for the day $44.53.
Shop smart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Look for...

Printable Coupons

Get the Scoop

Get updates from ILaB