Earn Free Stuff!

TV 45 Interview

Watch My Interview
2nd on the program about 14 mins. in.

Subscribe Now

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Welcome TV45 Viewers!

Welcome to those of you who caught my interview on TV45/Good Life Broadcasting this week!

I hope that the information has been helpful in getting you interested in saving money in your own household.  Here's my suggestions for getting started.



  • Read the posts for beginners and about coupon lingo on the Navigation Bar in my blog.  

  • Look through the post labels to see what kinds of topics interest you.

  • Check out some of my photos under Publix or Grocery Savings to get an idea of what you can accomplish.

  • Subscribe to my blog updates so you can be notified of big deals right away.

Feel free to email me at the address in the upper right hand corner of the page and I will try to answer questions you may have.

Remember it's always a little difficult learning new things, so don't give up.  If you stick to it you will find great success in saving on groceries, household items, personal care and entertainment.

Shop smart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Look for...

Printable Coupons

Get the Scoop

Get updates from ILaB