Earn Free Stuff!

TV 45 Interview

Watch My Interview
2nd on the program about 14 mins. in.

Subscribe Now

Friday, June 25, 2010

Longitude Swimsuits 75% at 6pm.com

I don't do a lot of shopping, but when I find I good deal I gotta pass it on!  I've seen this brand in the department stores, so I know they are good quality suits, and I just ordered one style that is normally $80 for $19.95 from the discount site called 6pm.  There are shoes, children's clothing and more on special right now along with the swimsuits.


There's always more ways to save, as in using your ebates account to do online shopping for additional savings in the form of a rebate.  New to ebates? Sign into ebates first and type 6pm into the search box.  Read this post HERE and start your account today... it's so easy, why not give it a try?

Shop smart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Look for...

Printable Coupons

Get the Scoop

Get updates from ILaB